Horse Racing/a good book on training raeehorses

Question
hello sir, can you suggest me a good book on training thoroughbred racehorses?

Answer
Hi Rohit;

First of all, thanks for your question.  By far the best book that I have ever read on training thoroughbred horses, is aptly titled "Training Thoroughbred Horses" by Preston M. Burch.  It is available for purchase online at www.amazon.com among other places and is fairly inexpensive, around $20 for a used book - well worth the price.

Another alternative is online classes in "training thoroughbred Horses" at http://easyhorsetraining.com/.  I don't have any personal information about this, but it does look interesting.  Check out the website.

If you feel that I have adequately answered your inquiry, please leave me a favorable rating.  

Horse Racing

Jim Johnson