Horse Racing/confirmation of this yearling

Question
confirmation of this yearling
confirmation of this y  
hello sir, can you judge and tell me the confirmation of this yearling?

Answer
hi -- it looks pretty good. high in the back end for power. straight in the front. looks like a 45 degree pastern front and back legs.  looks like the knees are closed up. can't see how wide it's throat is underneath the jaw. that would be very wide for good wind. overall I would say that this yearling would make a good race horse. 2 yr old racing sometimes cuts a horses career short as people tend to run the horses too young and un developed. don't give them time to grow up and mature before they race them.. thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess