Horse Racing/poor performer

Question
hello sir, for a poor performer, one of our trainers at our local racetrack feeds four raw eggs and milk daily till 10 days. within 40 days there was drastic improvement in that horse. is it good to feed raw eggs and milk to poor performer?

Answer
hi -- I have never heard of that before, but each trainer has his or hers own ideas on how and what to do with their horses. I am sure that there are vitamins etc in the eggs and milk so that would affect a horse in some way.  some trainers feed stout in the feed. thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess