Horse Racing/winner - jockeys efforts

Question
hello sir, i believe that the winner in this race won only by jockey's efforts. she was not at stretching her neck as well going with short strides and tail hanging down. am i correct? the winner is in stall number 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgVSIzFjyuw&feature=youtu.be

Answer
hi --- i watched the video and looked like the horse was running on her own the whole race till the last furling , then the jockey gave a rousing ride to get her across the finish line. actually the horse only ran the last furlong and looked to be galloping most of the rest of the race..  thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess