Horse Racing/winner with tail not straight

hello sir i believe that the winner was not responding to the jockey. but, the rider made his best efforts on the horse to win the race. horse was not keeping its tail straight. is my statement correct?

hi---after watching the race i see that the horses ears were always at the same position as if he was waiting for the word to go. he also looked like he was not striding out to well, so that is why he looked like he was not responding to the urging of the jock. his tail was not straight out either , just hanging down. thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.