Horse Racing/becoming a better trainer

hello sir, lets suppose a trainer made friendship with all the horses in his stable by talking to them softly, making nickering sound while approaching them and finally making all the horses behave quitely while exercising them. will these tricks make him a better trainer?

hi -- well there are special people in this world that can get along with all kinds of animals and get them to do things for them.   but as you work with each and every horse , you will find that each horse has a different personality and you will have to figure that out in order to become a great trainer.  thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.