Horse Racing/becoming a better trainer

Question
hello sir, lets suppose a trainer made friendship with all the horses in his stable by talking to them softly, making nickering sound while approaching them and finally making all the horses behave quitely while exercising them. will these tricks make him a better trainer?

Answer
hi -- well there are special people in this world that can get along with all kinds of animals and get them to do things for them.   but as you work with each and every horse , you will find that each horse has a different personality and you will have to figure that out in order to become a great trainer.  thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess