Horse Racing/handling aggressive fillies and mares

hello sir, may i know how to handle aggressive fillies and mares as we cant geld them?

hi ---- your vet can give them certain hormones they might be lacking that could change their attitudes.. fillies and mares are much more funny to train then the male horses. some do not want much training and others have to be trained just like a big stud horse. you must learn what they want to be trained like..  after you are around them for awhile, you can tell what they need to be trained like.. thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.