Horse Racing/Greyhounds

Question
do you sell software for your  greyhound the ultimate speed machines handicapping system

Answer
Hi Bo:

Thanks for your question.  No, the system is a manual system, unique in the approach to handicapping greyhounds and emphasizes the running style of greyhounds in determining which greyhounds will be involved in the wreck at the first turn.

I cannot sell my computer program because I have too much money invested in the programming and if I did sell it, the price would be too expensive for the average consumer - one of the better greyhound tracks offered me $50,000 for it about 15 years ago and I turned it down - of course, they demanded control of it's use and I would have to give up all rights to it, including the right to use it.

Again, thank for your question.  

Horse Racing

Jim Johnson