Horse Racing/noise for testicles going up

QUESTION: hello sir. what kind of a noise do horses make when their testicles go up?

ANSWER: hi     kind of a sloshing noise , like water sloshing around under the horse. thanks ED HESS

QUESTION: sir, thanks for the answer. did you mean sloshing noise coming from horse body? if yes, may i know why only sloshing noise? why not other kind of noise

hi --- when the horse is in motion i would expect the testicles to be drawn up  so that they DO not hang down and bother the horse when galloping or racing. just talk your rider to listen to see if they hear any odd noises when galloping the colts.  thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.