Horse Racing/aggressive horse - round pen

hello sir, how it is possible to correct an aggressive horses with the help of a round pen?

hi -- well in a round pen, you can let the horse get all of it's spent up energy out.  you can let them buck and kick and run and play for awhile. then you can rope them and get them fit without all of the miles of galloping on the track. it works out good for a problem horse.  thanks E HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.