Horse Racing/pulling up of testicles

Question
hello sir, can you please explain me the statement completely mentioned below?

"SIKANDER E ALAM (D. SINGH) trotting sore on both hind due to pulling up of the testicles."

Answer
hi  well it sounds like the horse was sore in the back end for some reason .however   it may not be from his testicles though. horses go sore in the back end for many reasons. i would think id his testicles were sore he would be very short and choppy going when trotted , so a vet would have to examine that horse to find out what is bothering him.  thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess