Horse Racing/pulling up of testicles

hello sir, can you please explain me the statement completely mentioned below?

"SIKANDER E ALAM (D. SINGH) trotting sore on both hind due to pulling up of the testicles."

hi  well it sounds like the horse was sore in the back end for some reason .however   it may not be from his testicles though. horses go sore in the back end for many reasons. i would think id his testicles were sore he would be very short and choppy going when trotted , so a vet would have to examine that horse to find out what is bothering him.  thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.