Horse Racing/stubborn two year old

Question
how to get a stubborn two year old to go into the gate easy.

Answer
hi -- well if you are at the race track , you can school the horse most every day to get them use to going in and out of the gate. if you are at a farm, you can use the farm gate to train the  horse. each horse has their own attitude about the gate. they have to know that the gate is a good place to go into.you can lead them through the gate and then give them a treat, if you repeat this over and over, the horse will get use to the gate as a nice place to go into. your starter at the race track will help you get your 2 year old broke to the gate. if you horse is a problem when going into the gate, you can send them to a farm where they can work with the horse every day till they get use to going into the gate every day.  hope that helps you out. thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess