Horse Racing/jockey waiting for his stead to respond

hello sir. how can i get to know that my jockey is waiting for his stead to respond during the race?

hi-- well the jockey should tell you when he feels that the horse is ready to respond during a race. some horses run a particular type of race , such as a come from behind move in a race.  then the jock will just know that the horse is going to make that move.  thanks E DHESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.