Horse Racing/payment for thoroughbred training

hello sir. is payment good for thoroughbred trainers in your country? would you advise me to become a trainer in your country?

hi --- i am not sure what trainers charge now a days , but the better trainer at the bigger tracks get at least $100.00 per day per horse. at the smaller tracks they get less. if you would come to the us with a good trainer and get a position with him , then you may get some good horses from that trainer in a year or so. to start fresh is very hard to do.  thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.