Horse Racing/fillies require less exercise than colts

hello sir. before you answered me that fillies require less exercise when compared to colts. may i know why? you also told me that fillies are troublesome than colts at training.

hi   fillies are female and most females do not want a lot of training. colts are much more tougher and need to be trained to get some of that energy out of them. once i8n awhile you will find a big filly that needs to be trained like a colt. thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.