Horse Racing/preparing the horse before race day

hello sir. let suppose today i am entering my horse in a sprint race. how many days before the race should i prepare my horse? i mean, 2 days before the race day or 3 days before the race day?

hi    it depends on your horse. some need a work out 2-3 days out before the race and others do not need any hard work at all. some fillies do not need any work at all, and some colts and geldingd need a good strong work before the race. a sore going horse should not need much work at all.  thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.