Horse Racing/salary of an assistant trainer

Question
hello sir. regarding thoroughbred racing in your country, may i know the salary of an assistant trainer?

Answer
Hi Rohit,
        This would depend on what other benefits/costs were associated with the job. If the assistant is provided with a house and a vehicle the salary may be lower. If the assistant trainer gets a share of winnings this may be considered a bonus. There are so many variables that this is a hard question to be specific about. You can be assured that the majority of assistant trainers, head boy, stable foreman jobs pay very well and certainly enough to live a very comfortable lifestyle.

Cheers,
Don

Horse Racing

Don Boddie