Horse Racing/salary of an assistant trainer

hello sir. regarding thoroughbred racing in your country, may i know the salary of an assistant trainer?

Hi Rohit,
        This would depend on what other benefits/costs were associated with the job. If the assistant is provided with a house and a vehicle the salary may be lower. If the assistant trainer gets a share of winnings this may be considered a bonus. There are so many variables that this is a hard question to be specific about. You can be assured that the majority of assistant trainers, head boy, stable foreman jobs pay very well and certainly enough to live a very comfortable lifestyle.

Horse Racing

Don Boddie

All aspects of the thoroughbred breeding and racing industry in New Zealand. I race thoroughbreds and have been the Marketing Manager for three NZ racing clubs. If I don`t know the answer to your question I know someone who does!

20 years in the racing industry. Currently focusing on breeding but involved in all aspects of the industry. Ive raced several thoroughbreds with modest success and have had great fun out of it.