Horse Racing/workout terms

Question
hello sir. i picked up few horse racing workout terms. can you please answer them for me?

1)moved on the bit
2) pushed
3) handy
4) extended
5) unextended
6) pleased
7) note
8) caught the eye
9) easily
10) breezed

Answer
hi ok moved the bit  not sure about that one unless the bit was not correct in the nouth and then the horse did not work well.   pushed   rider pushed the reins and asked the horse to work well.  handy  means the horse was urged to work   extended  means the horse was all out      unextended means that the horse did not do much at all    pleased  means the rider was please with the way the horse worked      note  means that there was someting  the horse did   caught the eye means that everyone saw the work out and now the cat is out of the bag..   easily  means just that   breezed   means that the horse was just inb a normal worked and just breezed along.  thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess