Horse Racing/bad wind sucker

Question
hello sir, my horse sucks the wind too badly. can you tell me how to get rid of this problem?

Answer
HI  WELL HE SOUNDS LIKE A CRIBBER, WHICH PUTS THEIR TEETH ON SOME THING AND PULLS BACK AND SUCKS WIND DOWN THEIR THROAT.  THERE ARE STRAPS THAT CAN HELP THEM STOP CRIBBING, BUT IT IS A NERVOUS HABBITT. A GOAT IN THE STALL MAY HELP KEEP THE HORSE OCCUPIED. YOU CAN ALSO RUN ELECTRIC WIRE AROUND THE STALL WHERE THE HORSE CRIBS.  WHEN THEY CRIB, THEY WILL GET A SHOCK AND THAT WILL DETER THEM.    THANKS ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess