Horse Racing/BIG MAC

Question
hello sir, please watch this race video and tell me how did the jockey ride his stead breaking from stall 3. horse name is BIG MAC and jockey is J H Christopher. sir, i believe that the horse was not galloping on its own as it kept its neck stiff, not stretching at all. am i correct?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbkulAyKQwY&feature=youtu.be

Answer
HI    I WATCHED THE RACE AND I THOUGHT THE HORSE RAN VERY WELL UNTIL THE VERY END OF THE RACE. HE LOOKS LIKE WHEN TIREING , HE PUT HIS HEAD UP AND WAS ALL OUT TO JUST GET BEAT.USUALL A HORSE THAT PUTS HID HEAD UP HIGH LIKE THAT IS TRYING TO GET MORE AIR.   THANKS ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess