Horse Racing/colt needs square cup blinkers

square cup
square cup  
hello sir, please watch this race video. follow the horse breaking from stall number 6. i believe that this colt requires square cup blinkers as he started dropping back in the final 200m when other runners were improving. am i correct?

hi watched the race and the horse carries his head very high as i see you have a shadow roll on him. i also see that he looks very stiff behind as you should check for problemd in the back end. you notice that he is stopping at the end of the race which means that he might be getting sore behind and that is why he is stopping. i do not think he needs blinkers. at all.  thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.