Horse Racing/correcting aggression

Question
hello sir, how to correct aggression in racehorses? my requirement is when i approach her, they should come near me and shouldnt bite or tear of my shirt.

Answer
HI YES  YOU ARE RIGHT .  I ALWAYS APPROACH THE HORSE WITH A TREAT IN MY FLATTEND OUT HAND. THEY SEE THE TREAT COME OVER TO YOU AND YOU EXTEND THE HAND SO THE HORSE CAN SMELL IT  AND LET THEM HAVE IT. ALWAYS SAY GOOD BOY OF GIRL. REPEAT WHEN YOU COME TO THE HORSE SOMETIMES 3-5 TIMES A DAY . THEY WILL REMEMBER  THE TREAT AND YOUR ASSOCIATION TO KINDNESS.  THANKS ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess