Horse Racing/name and fame.

Question
hello sir, to be frank. our Indian horse racing is totally worse. majority of the races are fixed in our country. there is no life for professionals in our racing industry. so, my question is, can i earn name and fame when i become a thoroughbred racehorse trainer in your country? will i become popular in the country?

Answer
HI ALL OF THAT IS TOTALY UP TO YOU. IF YOU BECOME A TRAINER HERE IN THE STATED. THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO WORK YOUR WAY TO THE TOP . YOU NEED LOTS OF YEARS OF HARD WORK IN ORDER TO BECOME A TRAINER WHO IS FAMOUS AND LOOKED UP TO. AS YOU WORK YOUR WAY UP THE TRAINERS STANDINGS YOU WILL BECOME MORE LIKE AND TRUSTED TILL YOU DO GET RECONITION.  THANKS ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess