Horse Racing/rice or wheat bran

Question
QUESTION: hello sir, we in INDIA feed racehorses with wheat bran. what about you? do you feed rice bran or wheat bran? which one is good for horses?

ANSWER: HI    WE FEED WHEAT BRAN IN THE MASH .. THANKS  ED HESS

QUESTION: sir, dont you feed rice bran to your horses. is rice bran good for horse health or wheat bran good?

ANSWER: hi-- i have always fed wheat bran.i do not like to change a horses diet .  i do not think that rice bran would hurt the horse as you feed that in india. thanks ED HESS

QUESTION: sir, is wheat bran good for horse health when compared to rice bran?

Answer
HI -- YES,  SINCE WE FEED BRAN OVER HERE AND YOU FEED RICE OVER THERE .BOTH WHEAT AND RICE BRAN WOULD DO IN A HOT MASH AT THE NIGHT FEEDING. WE HAVE ALWAYS USED BRAN IN HOT MASHES HERE IN THE US AND IT HAS ALWAYS WORKED GOOD FOR A GOOD NIGHT FEED. THANKS ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess