Horse Racing/weak - strong.

weak to strong
weak to strong  
hello sir, i want my thoroughbred racehorse in picture A to turn into the one in picture B. can you explain me in detail?

HI PIC A is a very weak and very close in behind..   some horses are built that way and you cannot do anything to help that.  if you train and feed a good diet  your horse will fill out and come into shape. if they are already built that pic A you cannot do anything about it.  thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.