Horse Racing/aggressive fillies.

QUESTION: hello sir. are you sure that aggressive fillies perform very well in the race? what shall i do with quiet fillies?

ANSWER: i mean that a more aggressive fillie will most likely run very well, but the quiet ones are still capable of winning a race or two. thanks ED HESS

QUESTION: sir, but what makes an aggressive filly run very well in the race? are aggressive fillies more powerful?

hi  fillies are very hard to train inthe first place. so if you get a very high strung aggrssive fillie, then you most likely have a very good running fillie. it is just born in the horse to be competitive in racing. you will find out when you have a very active fillie that she will prob be a great runner. it just comes natural.  thanks  ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.