Horse Racing/horse bolting at its feed

Question
hello sir. how can i get to know that horse is bolting at its feed?

Answer
HI  PIT THE FEED TUB UP HIGH ON THE WALL SO THE HORSES HEAD JUST CAN GET INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE TUB.  THEN PUT A COUPLE OF LARGE ROCKS IN THE TUB. WHEN HE EATS HIS MEAL HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLING HIS HEAD AND CAUSE THE GRAIN TO FLY OUT BECAUSE OF THE HEIGHT OF THE TUB AND PLUS THE LARGE ROCKS WILL KEEP HIM FINDING THE GRAIN. IF THAT DOES NOT WORK WITH THAT HORSE, THEN USE WIRE TO DEVIDE THE TUB INTO 4 SECTIONS.   THANKS ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess