Horse Racing/horse roaring

hello sir, how can i get to know that my horse is roaring?

hi that is simple, just have your jock listen when training or working the horse. if he id roaring, then after he comes back to the barn while he is still breathing heavily, have your vet there to scope the horse. you will find out if he has a throat problem or not.  thanks ED  HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.