Horse Racing/all other horses showing up their quality

Question
QUESTION: hello sir. like fillies, do colts, mares, stallions and mares also show their quality by rearing up in their stall when fed well?

ANSWER: HI -- NO, THAT TO ME MEANS THAT THE HORSE IS JUST FEELING GOOD AND KNOWS THAT HE WILL BE FED SOON, SO THEY ACT UP.  THANKS ED HESS

QUESTION: so sir, you say that all horses irrespective of gender show their quality by rearing up in the stall. am i correct?

Answer
hi when a horse is fit and racing and feeling good, he will show off in the stall, never mind the breeding. each horse is different as you will find out when you train them to race. conformation, breeding ability will show up in any horse at any time so every horse has a chance to become a stakes winner . thanks ed hess  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess