Horse Racing/equine nutrition course

Question
hello sir. to become racehorse trainer in your country, would you suggest me to do this course on equine nutrition?

http://www.esc.rutgers.edu/Courses/nutrition_course.htm

Answer
HI --- WELL TO BECOME A TRAINER YOU SHOULD FIRST WORK AROUND HORSES FOR MANY YEARS TO GET TO KNOW THE ASPECTS OF THE GAME. THEN ANY BOOKS OR OTHER INFO YOU CAN READ OR DO IS ALSO THE BEST FOR YOU. WORKING IN A BARN AS A GROOM  HOT WALKER ASST TRAINER ETC WILL GIVE YOU A BACKGROUND IN THE GAME. WORKING IN THE BARN, DOING UP HORSES BEING THERE FOR THE BLACK SMITH,  VET  TOOTH FERRIE ETC  ALL HELPS YOU BECOME A TRAINER. THANKS ed hess  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess