Horse Racing/not allowing me to mount on

hello sir. while mounting on a horse at our local riding club, the mare was turning in a circle as my not allowing me to mount on her. may i know why? is she in heat?

HI well that just may mean that she didn't want to go out and go training.  of cours she could have been in heat. if she was switching her tail a lot then i would say she may be in heat. always have a guy hold the horse when you mount anyway to make sure you can get on with out any trouble.  thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.