Horse Racing/swimming schedule for my racehorse

hello sir. how many days a week shall i take my racehorse for swimming?

hi  horse will not win a race off of swimming only trining. you must have them galloped also. swimming makes a horse fit along with the reg gallops. a sore going horse benefits from both types of training. a combonation of gallops and swimming will keep a sore going horse fit for the races. sdwimming alone will not help a horse win a race.  i would swim and gallop every other day while in training. thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.