Horse Racing/horse winning eating 1kg oats

Question
Hi sir. day before yesterday morning i fed my racehorse with 2kg oats and bran mash in the morning 9AM. in the evening at 6PM, i fed with 3kg oats and bran mash. my horse ran and won yesterday with 1 length. but, the thing is, he was hand walked for 45minutes and at 9AM, he was fed only 1kg oats.

now, my question is. how did he win the race eating 1kg oats in the morning. why he was not fed 2kg oats as usual?

Answer
HI EVERY TRAINER FEEDS DIFFERENTLY ON RACE DAY. I WOULD FEED A NORMAL FEED THE DAY BEFORE, THEN ON RACE DAY  2 QUARTS IN THE AM FEEDING, THEN NOTHING ELSE TILL AFTER THE RACE. WE ALL HAVE OUR WAYS TO DO THINGS AND HORSES WIN RACES NO MATTER HOW WE FEED THEM.  THANKS ed hess  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess