Horse Racing/racing workouts details

hello. may i know how to understand the flat racing workout reports? can you tell me in detail with an example?

Are you talking about the services that publish descriptions of morning workouts, like the Handicapper's Report publication? If you are, you want to find maidens that show speed without being asked for it, can outwork multiple workmates, and can finish fast without being urged. These are all good signs. Personally, I like maidens from good trainers and fast workouts that get bet in their debuts but don't run well, then I catch then next time when they go off at a better price. In grass races, it's tougher to tell because grass horses tend to go out very slowly while under a hold, then finish strongly. The times don't mean much.

Horse Racing

Michael Goodman

I can answer questions about handicapping and betting horse races. I can answer questions about speed figures and morning workouts of race horses on the southern California workout circuit (Santa Anita, Hollywood Park, and Del Mar racetracks).

I started as a casual race fan in 1978, became a serious fan in the 1980's, worked as a pari-mutuel clerk in the mid-1980's, was a serious bettor (earning hundreds of thousands of dollars in the late 1980's and early 1990's), sold shares in race horse syndicates in 1992-93 as a part of the Team Valor stable, was the customer service director for the Handicapper's Report publication from 1993-1997, became the owner and publisher of Handicapper's Report from 1997-2001, continue to work as a writer and consultant to Handicapper's Report to this day.

Handicapper's Report ( SoCalSpecial ( Phillips Racing Newsletter Meadow's Racing Monthly

I've been involved in the horse racing industry for more than 34 years, learning by doing.