Horse Racing/excess protein shots - affects performers health

hello sir. how are you? dont horses suffer from health issues if they are always on protein shots? our local racehorse trainers are greedy people. their motto is to fool the public and make tons of money. they feed less, train less, give less lay off to horses with more protein shots

hi  you must give the horse the very best of everything you do for the horse,remember if you don't wait on the horse , the horse will make you wait on him. good food  good training and excellent vet care and personal care to the horse will get you the best the horse has to offer you.  thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.