Horse Racing/best racing stables to become trackwork rider

Question
hello sir. how are you? may i know the top 5 thoroughbred racing stables in NEW ZEALAND where i can join as a trackwork rider first? my ambition is to become a successful racehorse trainer in your country.

Answer
Hi Caine,
         I think you would be best to research on the NZ Thoroughbred Racing web site, www.nzracing.co.nz
From the menu you will see the top 5 trainers and stables in the country and also see the types of certificate courses you can do to learn the business.
Every thing you need at this stage is on that website.
You will see the trainer, Lisa Latta at 4 on the list. I have had horses in Lisa's stable and know that she is a very good trainer and teacher.

Don

Horse Racing

Don Boddie