Horse Racing/clipping coat as per indian climate

hello sir. current INDIAN climate touches 28 degrees in the morning. would you suggest me to clip my horses coat especially for heavy exercise?

hi yes over here we would always what i call trace clip the horse   that means that you clip the areas that would hold most of the heat or sweat.  underbelly part of the shoulder area and part of the hind area and leave the hair on the top parts of the horse.  thanks ED HESS

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.