Horse Racing/horse training choice - racetrack or private area

Question
hello sir. is it mandatory for a racehorse trainer to have a separate personal training track separated from the racetrack or he can keep his horses at the racecourse stables?

Answer
Hi Caine,
         Most racetracks have stabling areas available to trainers. You can lease boxes, yards and paddocks at most tracks.
Some trainers have their own tracks but also take their horse to the nearest race track so they can use the starting gates etc for practice.

Cheers,
Don  

Horse Racing

Don Boddie