Horse Racing/horse training choice - racetrack or private area

hello sir. is it mandatory for a racehorse trainer to have a separate personal training track separated from the racetrack or he can keep his horses at the racecourse stables?

Hi Caine,
         Most racetracks have stabling areas available to trainers. You can lease boxes, yards and paddocks at most tracks.
Some trainers have their own tracks but also take their horse to the nearest race track so they can use the starting gates etc for practice.

Horse Racing

Don Boddie

All aspects of the thoroughbred breeding and racing industry in New Zealand. I race thoroughbreds and have been the Marketing Manager for three NZ racing clubs. If I don`t know the answer to your question I know someone who does!

20 years in the racing industry. Currently focusing on breeding but involved in all aspects of the industry. Ive raced several thoroughbreds with modest success and have had great fun out of it.