Horse Racing/ignoring minor faulty conformation in horses

Question
QUESTION: hello sir. what conformation in a thoroughbred yearling can i ignore if they are not ideal? i mean the face, ears, shoulders, hips?

ANSWER: hi sometimes a horse is noy a perfect made horse, so you can overlook his stance ,like toes in or toes out  too long in the pastern. white hoofs. a lot of stuff that will not make too much difference in their performance.  thnaks ED HESS

QUESTION: thanks for the answer. then may i know what all points in need to consider judging thoroughbred conformation. the major points i meant.

Answer
hi look for the correct conformation that will keep the horse sound while getting ready to train the horse. slant of shoulder length of cannon bones  width of the throat area   correct stance behind  height of croup width of the chest. thanks  ED HESD

Horse Racing

Ed Hess