Horse Racing/more exercise in which climate

Hello sir. here in india, climate touches 30 degrees in the mornings. in which climate do horses require more exercise. i mean hot or cold climate?

Hi Caine,
        It takes about the same amount of work to prepare a horse for racing, regardless of the temperature. It all depends on the horse. Just like humans we all manage fitness and speed differently and just like humans, horses adapt to the conditions in which they live.

Horse Racing

Don Boddie

All aspects of the thoroughbred breeding and racing industry in New Zealand. I race thoroughbreds and have been the Marketing Manager for three NZ racing clubs. If I don`t know the answer to your question I know someone who does!

20 years in the racing industry. Currently focusing on breeding but involved in all aspects of the industry. Ive raced several thoroughbreds with modest success and have had great fun out of it.