Horse Racing/filly winning the race - track report attached

hello ma'am. a complicated question for you.

today(26/7/15) a 4 year old filly BOUQUET won the last race at our local racetrack. she raced at 1100 meters but was heavily exercised on 23/7/15 from 1200 meters and track report was IN GOOD CONDITION. i have attached a screenshot of our latest 4 track reports. please tell me how she won the race today even though she was exercised heavily and she may not eat out of stress.

indications : column 1 - exercise date ; column 2 - horse rating ; column 3 - horse name(jockey name)  RB means exercise rider and Apprt. means bug boy jockey ; column 4 - distance in meters, timing in minutes (EVENS) here in INDIA horses finish a furlong in 15 minutes ; column 5 - type of track (ST means outer sand track) ;

Equine Exercise Physiology
Equine Exercise Physio  

The 3rd day after a speed workout is a peak day.  This is also known as a rebound day, when the horse's physiology is rebounding (recovered) from the hard workout. To better understand the physiological aspect of conditioning the racehorse, I recommend the book "Equine Exercise Physiology", available at or other online book stores.  I have included a picture of the cover of the book for your convenience.

Kind regards,
Maureen Millen  

Horse Racing

Maureen Millen

Horse Training, Vet and Medical (layperson level), horse care, racehorse training and conditioning. Holistic Health.

30 years in equine industry, author of The Racehorse Trainers Test (, national award-winning TV producer, equine video producer. I have owned, shown 2 World Champions and a reserve World Champion, had many regional and state champions. Past experience includes: Certified Equine Appraiser, a Bloodstock Agent, Licensed Racehorse Trainer, stud farm manager, training farm manager, equine and canine rescue founder, retail upper management.

All major equine organizations and publications

University of Houston, Accounting , Media, Writing