Horse Racing/swimming exercise benifits

Question
hello sir. its surprising to me how swimming exercise going to help a racehorse turn into and fit and good performer in the race? our trainers inject a B12 injection per week and send the horse for swimming on alternate days. one day gaited exercise the other day swimming. can you please explain me?

Answer
HI, USUALLY WHEN A HORSE IS A SORE GOING HORSE, YOU CAN ALTERNATE TRAINING TO KEEP THE SORE HORSE IN TRAINING. REMEMBER THAT ALL SWIMMING TRAINING IS NO GOOD FOR THE HORES, SO IT HAS TO BE A COMBO OF GALLOPS AND SWIMMING IN ORDER TO KEEP THE SORE HORSE IN FIT CONDITION FOR THE RACES. VIT SHOTS ALWAYS HELP, BUT A GOOD VIT ADDATIVE WILL DO THE SAME THING IF FED DAILY IN THE FEED . THANKS ed hess  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess