Horse Racing/horse tossing head up frequently

Question
QUESTION: hello sir. can i use australian noseband or kineton noseband for a horse frequently tossing its head up during workouts or race?

ANSWER: hi  a nose band only helps keep the horses mouth closed during a work or a race. a martingale will help keep the horse from tossing it's head. thanks ED HESS

QUESTION: thanks for the answer. but, in INDIAN horse racing, martingales are not allowed during the race. may i know how to stop a horse from this bad behavior?

Answer
hi  well a horse throws his head for many reasons. one could be bad teeth  so you need to have the mouth checked out  every 6 months. the bit too tight in the mouth can cause head throwing. wrong type of bits also causes head throwing  so check out all of these problems. thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess