Horse Racing/topics to be covered before i become a racehorse trainer

Question
hi ma'am. i am bent to train racehorses. but, presently, i am working for central government and earning quiet a good money. before i quit my job and join a racing stable, can you please tell me what all topics shall i cover for time being? i am really getting confused.

Answer
heloo,

I suggest you focus on good horse husbandry skills first. There are a number of good books available online at any bookstore such as Amazon.com.   Once you have mastered the basics of horse care, including the physiology of training and conditioning you can then move on to the rules of racing in your country. The racing stewards at the nearest racetrack should be able to provide a copy of their rules & regulations.  You can then learn the rules for your jurisdiction.

Best of luck to you.

Maureen Millen
www. trainerstest. com  

Horse Racing

Maureen Millen