Horse Racing/light framed horse

light framed horse
light framed horse  
Hi sir. Is there any term for a horse that is born with a light frame than the ideal thoroughbred which has a round and deep rib cage? We have a 3 year old thoroughbred filly which is just 370kgs and has a light framed structure which looks like this in the photo I have attached.

Hi she is a beautiful color. I haven't seen. Many of that color. Most fillies are usually smaller in frame then your colts of the same age. Size in the racing industry doesn't seem to matter.  If she is sound then

She will prob make a good race horse. Thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

Ed Hess

Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.

Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.