You are here:

Horse Racing/racing schools in USA


Hi sir. I am highly interested to train thoroughbred horses in your country. I wish to attend a racing school and get a trainer's degree. Are there any in USA?

hi i think the best thing for you to do is get a job with a good trainer and work your way up to getting a assistant trainers licence first. then after you work fo that trainer for awhile you can learn and then apply for your trainers license. i do not think there any such called trainers schools. thanks ED HESS  

Horse Racing

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ed Hess


Have trained thoroughbreds for 30 odd years. Have been a licensed trainer for that long of time. I continue to train my race horses and thoroughly enjoy every day.


Experience: Licensed trainer for over 30 yrs. Have had lots of winners in all different types of races - from bottom claimers to top quality stakes winners. My best money winner was Aristocratic Cross (multiple stakes winner). My best claiming horse was Navajo Family, winner of 12 races in one year. I still enjoy racing a modest stable of horses each year.

©2017 All rights reserved.