Horseback Riding/riders sitting on the front of saddle

Question
riders sitting on the front of saddle
riders sitting on the  
hello ma'am, may i know why beginner riders are advised to sit forward on the saddle almost on the pommel of General Purpose saddle once they mount? i have attached an image of a man sitting almost near to the withers bareback.

Answer
Rohit,

Again, I could not enlarge this picture with the computer I am on, but it actually looks as if the chief fault in this rider is that he has lost his "building blocks", that is, he does not have a straight line from his ear, shoulder, hip and heel.

This puts him out of balance and also puts his legs in a position that he cannot easily
use his eg correctly on the horse...that is, just at the girth.

He actually is sitting with his seat and seat bones pretty much where he should be.....

he needs to bring his legs underneath him from his hip joint.

Mitzi

Horseback Riding

Mitzi Summers