Horseback Riding/trotting - 15 days

Question
hello ma'am, may i know why it takes nearly 15 days to get posting balance while trotting a horse?

Answer
Rohit,

.
Learning the balance and rhythm of the trot, and having a correct posiiton so that you are balanced enough to post to the trot would be determined by:

1. The athletic ability of the rider
2. The type of trot (the horse you are riding)
3. The ability of the instructor
4. The length of time allowed for practicing.

So 15 days would be determined by all of these things....and is that an hour a day for 15 days?

In an hour a day for 15 days, the rider may have the rhythm of the posting trot and possibly the leg posiiton, but I doubt they would be balanced enough yet to have an independent seat leading to an independent hand.

Mitzi  

Horseback Riding

Mitzi Summers