Horseback Riding/Riding

Question
I recently purchased a Mustang/Quarter Horse gelding 11yo. Hes a gem, very nice horse, spooks easily but I can work with that. My issue is that I went 15 years not riding. I rode horses often when I was younger and as I got older the time between rides got longer and longer. I find I have forgotten so much. My balance is off, due to aging im sure. I was told to try bareback to help with my balance and confidence on my horse. I do like bareback and ive done it a few times in the small pasture but I really need work. Where do I start? Any suggestions? Hes a nice horse very friendly and seems to enjoy the company and going out riding so I really want to get back into the swing of things.

Answer
You did not read about me, you did not watch my videos, you did not visit my web site, I can't help someone that is just running around asking questions to people they know nothing about.

I don't answer questions and waste my time for people looking for fast easy answers. My website answers all your questions, my video show and address all your questions.

You can get mad and complain or go elsewhere, that does not matter to me, you bought a horse without thinking or looking ahead or doing needed research and now you are running around asking Me, the wrong person, questions that have NO answer and yet you thing there is an answer.

You don't know what you don't know.

Read my site, watch my videos then you will realize how foolish your question is and how you are setting yourself and your horse up to fail.

Horseback Riding

Rick Gore Horsemanship