Horses/first time owner of minature horse

Thank you for your time, i hope that you see my question because fireballfor all this little horse has brought to our lives i want so desperately to ensure that i do everything i can to make her heathy and happy. I am a disabled veteran and suffer from post traumatic stress disorder, with that being said i am very jumpy and very nervous about many things i do and so forth. I know that with me being as such that the horse has to sense it so my time with her has to be worked at by both of us. whatever if any insight can you give when cleaning her feet as to where i ensure i don't cause any harm to her? Thank you jeff

Invest the time to learn and understand horses, knowledge will give you power. Read my web site and watch my videos, asking this question is like asking a house builder how to build a house..  

trust me, the time you invest in my videos and web site will pay off 100 fold over the time of horse ownership. No short cuts or fast easy answers.  

Rick Gore Horsemanship

Visit Rick Gore's Horse Site:
--Rick is a student of the horse. I have over 450 Free videos on Youtube about horses. I believe in and practice "Natural Horsemanship". I ride mainly western and don't use or promote spurs, bits, or whips. Reins are only one cue for the horse. Using the entire body helps the horse understand. I define riding as a human and horse working together for the enjoyment of both. Pain and fear should not be part of the equation. If you expect feel good advice, you will be disappointed. 95% of all my answers will include the problem is you and not your horse. About 90% of most answers that I give out are on my web site, so if you read it you will probably answer your own question and may learn a few other things. If you ask me a question that I answer on my site or video I will send your question to the question pool.

I am an experienced horseman with many years of riding and handling horses. I grew up in Texas around horses and horse people. I have started colts, ridden many horses with behavior issues and worked with problem horses. (I believe that most horse problems are normally people problems) I believe in and practices natural horsemanship. I continue to read and study books by great horsemen. I routinely attends clinics, talks with and discuss horse issues with other clinicians and trainers. I have never met a horse that could not be fixed. I believe it is never the horse's fault and with proper handling, all problems can be worked out.

I have life long experience in being around and working with horses. Over the years I have watched good horsemen do the right thing and seen the wrong things done with bad results. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Education.

Click Here to learn about Horse History

Clink Here to learn about Horsemanship